Welcome to the Marshall County Board of Public Utilites
The Marshall County Board of Public Utility was established in 1969 to serve potable drinking water to the rural residents of Marshall County. Thanks to the hard work and dedication of past and present Elected Officials, With a customer base of about 4900 customers, we serve most all of Marshall County. Our goal is to provide our residents with superior water, fast and efficient service and excellent customer service.
- Don’t over-water your lawn. Water every 3-5 days in summer and 10-14 days in winter.
- Use a broom instead of a hose to clean sidewalks.
- Run the dishwasher and washing machine when fully loaded.
- If you have a swimming pool, use a cover and you’ll save loss from evaporation by 90%.
- When hand washing dishes, don’t leave water running; use 2 basins – one for washing and one for rinsing.
- Defrost frozen foods in the refrigerator or microwave instead of using running water.
- Limit your shower time to less than 15 minutes.
- Turn water off while brushing your teeth.
Pay Online or Over the Phone
We are proud to offer the ability to pay your bill online, as well as over the phone through our automated IVR system. To pay online, simply click the Pay Online link above to get started. To pay over the phone, you can call the automated system at (866) 448-0176.